Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Product Blog Hop

I am so sad to have to post this, but with all the chaos of getting our house ready to sell, I have not had a single moment for scrapping or paper crafting in the last 2 weeks. The really cute cards I meant to design for the blog hop are still just bouncing around in my brain, so please check back with me after September 1st (our house should be ready by then), and hopefully I will have had time to put some cards together. In the meantime, keep going on this great blog hope and check out Tracy's fabulous creations! If you get lost, there is a list posted on Erin's blog.

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Good luck getting everything in its place! You CAN do it all, just not all at once!

Teri Baxter said...

Good luck with selling your house! Hope to see you join in next time around :)