Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fishing Layout

I feel like I have been MIA on my blog for a week! Aren't thing supposed to calm down so we can take it easy during the summer? Not a chance in our home. I have been doing some scrapping, though, so here's my latest layout. I have no idea where that water paper came from (Creative Memories, perhaps?), but the rest is from CTMH. I just realized that the stamped fish on the left hand page looks like it's flying. I was going to draw some movement lines so it looked like it had jumped into the air, but I forgot. Too lazy now to re-scan it, so I guess you get a flying fish. LOL! Don't forget, you have until July 31 to leave a comment regarding your favorite piece of artwork from my blog, and I'll be picking a winner for blog candy on August 1.



Recipe:
Dream Big, Family Ties Adults, Family Ties Children, True Happiness, Headline Alphabet Large & Tiny Typewriter stamp sets
Felicity papers
Water paper (unknown source)
Desert Sand, Bamboo, Cocoa, Chocolate, Brown Bag & Colonial White cardstock
Brown Bag, Cocoa & Crystal Blue ink
Twill ribbon
Crystal Blue brads
White gel pen (Marvy)

1 comment:

Lela said...

Super cute layout Cheryl! I like the "flying" fish, LOL