Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hide & Seek Layout

I love the color Watermelon, but with 2 boys to scrapbook for, I don't get many chances to use it. These pictures of Adrian hiding and Elliot seeking Easter eggs just shouted out to me to use Watermelon in the color scheme, and I gladly gave in! When I was looking through my paper stash, I discovered that I don't actually have many patterned papers that feature Watermelon, so I fell back on this polka dot paper that was retired many moons ago, plus I created my own paper using markers. I also did some sponging on the bookplates to get that light shade of Dutch Blue, plus I embossed a bunny in white on the square piece of chipboard, and then sponged the piece in Dutch Blue so the bunny appeared. The pattern I used for the design is Three Part Harmony from Imagine.



Recipe:
Easter Eggs, Holiday Hoopla & Field Trip Alphabet stamp sets
Summer Celebration B&T Combo papers
Dutch Blue, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Dutch Blue, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, Watermelon, Creme Brulee & Versamark ink
Dutch Blue, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf & Watermelon markers
Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds
White Daisy Mini Medley
Dimensional Elements Booksmart
White Daisy Embossing powder
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)

No comments: