Friday, June 25, 2010

Happiness Layout

I guess EMS Sketch #12 was a good one for many people, since I've had several people tell me they were going to use it! Here's a cute summer layout from Michelle using the sketch. I finally got to Costco to have my photo reprinted for EMS Sketch Challenge #11, so here it is in all it's glory. The large photo was washed out at the top and dark at the bottom, so I had it printed up in black and white to see if I could get a better image. It's still not perfect, but better. I also tried a technique I had seen before but not tried, stamping on paper flowers. It sure adds interest to the layout!



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Small, Noted Backgrounds, Dainty Thoughts, State of Mind & Recipe Box stamp sets
Summer B&T paper (retired)
Clover Meadow & White Daisy cardstock
Black & Clover Meadow ink
Black marker
White Daisy Just Blooms
Liquid Glass
Black & White Daisy brads
Prisma Glitter
Ribbon (Michaels)
Paper crimper
Scalloped border punch & decorative edge scissors (Fiskars)

No comments: