Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disneyland 2010 Layout

I went to a crop on Friday night and was able to finish several layouts from our day at Disneyland this March. Here's the first one. I was totally inspired by the Studio J layout using this paper pack (Zippidee) and pattern (Sideline Surprise from Imagine). Although all the embellishment ideas are my own, I did design this first in Studio J using the suggested paper placement. Although I am not a digital scrapper, this is one layout where it would have been much easier to use a computer to drop and drag pictures rather than having to measure and cut all those diagonals!



Recipe:
Zippidee Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Cranberry & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue & Honey ink
Cranberry grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Great layout, I love those papers you used, they go so well with your photos! You have such an eye for color...great work!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Great layout! Perfect timing! Just got back from there today and I am ready to roll.