Thursday, January 7, 2010

LOAD #7 - Stingers

Wow, I'm posting earlier today than I have the whole week. Monica, I hope you're proud of me! Here's the latest layout. It's probably a little hard to see, but I random stamped the Honey cardstock using the bees from the Bee Mine stamp set (the Petite Perks Set from this quarter's idea book). I wanted a subtle effect, so I used Creme Brulee ink. I also used the bees for my embellishments, but I had to add a little stinger to them since my son's team is called the Stingers. I finished them with a little Liquid Glass and a foam square to pop them up. Looking forward to seeing today's layouts from everyone.



Recipe:
Posterboard Alphabet, Best Shot & Bee Mine stamp sets
Silhouette Level 2 papers
Honey, Black, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Hydrangea, Black, & Creme Brulee ink
Black marker
Liquid Glass
Foam Squares
Brayer

3 comments:

Linda said...

Last christmas layout!

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/IMG_0036-1.jpg

Unknown said...

Cheryl, I'm SO proud of you!! And it's a gorgeous layout! How lucky that the petite perks worked so perfectly for his soccer name!! And Linda, another fabulous Christmas layout...I love the look of the B&T tied together with string!

Here's mine. I didn't get one done yesterday, and I haven't started one yet today, so it's a good thing I have a few stored up from the past few productive days!!!

I jumped ahead from March to July for this layout, as I hadn't printed off my next set of photos, but I had these ones from my in-laws. I used twinkle brads on some of the concentric circles and glitter on the "Canada Day" to add to the fireworks effect. Not traditional Canada Day colours, but I thought the circles in the paper looked so "fireworky" and it matched my kids clothes!

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/wiersmam/12x12%20Layouts/Zi6_0902.jpg

Beth P said...

http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/BethPscrapper/January%202010%20scrapbook%20layouts/?action=view&current=DSC_6245_edited-1.jpg