Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun & Games Layout

Wow, it's been over 2 weeks since I last posted! My family spent Thanksgiving with my parents this year, so I didn't do any scrapbooking while I was gone. I did get to work on my Christmas cards, so I will post them when I'm finished. Now I'm finally ready to get back in the groove. I'll start out with this layout from Vacation Bible School. I just purchased the Family Ties Children stamp set, so I had to use it on this layout since it's all about kids! The scrapbook magazines keep telling me that decorative scissors are making a comeback, so I thought I'd try it on the edge of my two border strips. Not sure I love the results; what do you think?



Recipe:
Celebrate the Everyday, Friendship Word Puzzle, Family Ties Children & Posterboard Alphabet stamp sets
Animal Cookies Level 2 & Creative Basics papers
Sunflower & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip, Clover Meadow & Dutch Blue ink
Tulip Brads
Tulip embroidery floss
Summer craft buttons
Paper piercer
Watercolor pencils: Prismacolor by Sanford

No comments: