Monday, November 9, 2009

Grateful Layout

I've been really busy preparing for 2 workshops this upcoming weekend. You've already seen the Christmas card one, and we'll be creating this scrapbook layout plus the card at my other workshop. The layout pattern is Clear Dimension from Cherish, and the card is based on the Twitterpated Workshop on the Go. My friend Lisa really wanted me to use the tree from the Grown With Love stamp set, so this is for you, friend! And of course, I had to use the darling hedgehog (he is a hedgehog, right?) on the card.





Recipe:
Grown with Love, Twitterpated WOTG, Chocolate Alphabet Large, Thoughtful Seasons & Picture Perfect stamp sets
Titterpater & Magic Moments Level 2 papers
Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Colonial White & Bamboo cardstock
Chocolate, Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf & Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Liquid Glass
Heart brad (unknown source)

No comments: