Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Summer Sliding Layout

I cannot figure out why I waited so long to get the Tinkering paper pack when it is such a perfect match for so many photos! I used it again for this layout of my boys on the Slip 'n Slide, and I am sure it will feature in many layouts to come. Thanks to CTMH consultant Aaron Brown for her idea to thread a tiny strip of cardstock through the button holes instead of ribbon or embroidery floss. I didn't have a matching shade of floss, but it was easy to cut matching cardstock. Threading it through the tiny holes was another matter, but at last it's done. Enjoy!



Recipe:
August Word Puzzle & Field Trip Alphabet stamp sets
Tinkering Level 2 papers
Clover Meadow and Twilight cardstock
Twilight, Sunflower, Sunny Yellow & Clover Meadow ink
Twilight marker
Clear buttons
Liquid Glass

No comments: