Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pampered Chef Party Layout

Just looking at this layout makes me hungry. The dish we made when I hosted a Pampered Chef party was delicious! I'm really glad I recently purchased the Recipe Box stamp set, because it is so versatile. One stamp features long lines for writing down a recipe, or they are perfect for journaling. I can think of a million uses for the food stamps: I can't wait to use that turkey on a Thanksgiving layout this year, and the bowl of soup would be darling on a get well card. Enjoy the layout, and try not to get the munchies!



Recipe:
Recipe Box, Friendship Alphabet Small, Celebrate the Everyday, Priceless Love Word Puzzle & Friendship Word Puzzle stamp sets
White Daisy, Blush, Crystal Blue & Creme Brulee cardstock
Desert Sand, Blush, Crystal Blue, Hollyhock & Creme Brulee ink
Desert Sand & Hollyhock markers
Watercolor pencils (Prismacolor by Sanford)
Foam Squares

No comments: