Saturday, August 29, 2009

Waimea Falls Layout

Another layout from the Waimea Valley Audubon Center. These pictures were taken at Waimea Falls. Not sure I love this layout, but I do like the Moon Doggie papers, and I had fun poking a border in the curved piece and the title piece using my paper piercer. I realized afterwards that I had a cute picture of my family that I forgot to use, which may be why I am not entirely happy with this layout. Oh well, maybe I'll make a "Hawaii in Review" page to put at the end of the album, and I can use it there. I'm off to do some more scrapping. Have a great weekend!



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Large, Extreme Happiness & Star Struck stamp sets
Moon Doggie Level 2 papers
Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry, Desert Sand & Sunflower ink
Indian Corn Blue Marker
Autumn Harvest Bigger Brads
Foam Squares
Paper piercer
Decorative Trimmer (CM)

No comments: