Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Party Layout

Taking a break for the day from Hawaii layouts, so I can post this layout I created for fellow CTMH consultant Helen Onulak's weekly challenge using CTMH How-to book patterns. This week, she asked us to create a layout using the following Reflections patterns: Sidebar - Journaling (p.45) and Half & Half - Balanced (p. 89). I actually switched the order of the two pages, and rotated Sidebar 90 degrees so it would fit with my pictures. I didn't post it with photos because I forgot to go to Costco and pick up the photos that are supposed to be on this layout. Silly me! I plan to add the photos tomorrow, but I wanted to get this posted before the end of the challenge. I was so excited to get "It's Your Day," the monthly stamp from CTMH - love that birthday theme! It went perfectly with these pages celebrating the first birthday of a friend's little boy.




Recipe:
It's Your Day, Boutique Borders, Field Trip Alphabet & Classmate Alphabet
Animal Cookies Creative Basics papers
Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf, Honey & Tulip ink
White Daisy Ric-rac
Tulip Brads
Foam Squares

No comments: