Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Island Layouts

I haven't posted for a few days, but that doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping. I have completed several more layouts from our Hawaii vacation, but I was procrastinating on posting them because it's such a pain to scan and stitch them together. Oh, for a 12" x 12" scanner! Maybe if I start hinting to the hubby now, one will be forthcoming for Christmas. In the meantime, I limp along with the standard size one we have. I decided to scan the remaining three layouts that I have completed with photos taken on our day excursion to the Big Island, so here they are. I finally busted out my package of Fancy Cuts Botanicals that I ordered a while back. They were such fun to play with that I made a few cards, too. What an easy way to add beautiful touches to a project.

Halema'uma'u Crater

Recipe:
The Works Alphabet stamp set
Lilac Mist & Moonstruck cardstock
Moonstruck ink
Fancy Cuts Botanicals
Clear Craft Buttons
Creme Brulee Ribbon Rounds
Moonstruck marker

Thurston Lava Tube

Recipe:
Hodge Podge Alphabet stamp set
Expedition Level 2 papers
Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate & Bamboo cardstock
Key Lime textured cardstock
Olive & Autumn Terracotta ink
Pewter brads
Basic Craft Buttons
Twill ribbon
Olive marker

Lili'uokalani Gardens Park

Recipe:
Perfect Day Level 2 papers
Garden Green cardstock
Creme Brulee ink
Fancy Cuts Botanicals
Love Letters Rub-Ons
Spring Blossom Mini-Medley Bigger Brads & Photo Hangers
Autumn Craft Buttons
Embroidery Floss
Creme Brulee Ribbon Rounds

No comments: