Thursday, July 9, 2009

Soccer Coach Gift - Part 2

I managed to finish the second of my soccer coach gifts in spite of having no power to the house today. I used the same color scheme but a totally different layout, and I added some of the Color-Ready Alphabet stickers to spell out the word coach. Originally I had used my spounge daubers to add Creme Brulee ink to the white stickers, but they still looked too plain, so I dabbed the edges with some Autumn Terracotta ink to give them a little pop. Much better! I also got smart and photographed the layout before I put it into a frame, so you can see it without the lovely reflection of the photographer. Yay, so glad this is done and I can start scrapping my Hawaii vacation from 2006. I'm playing some catch-up on older photos since I have scrapped January through May of this year.



Recipe:
Best Shot & Thanks stamp sets
Striped B&T Duo paper (retired)
Moonstruck, Dutch Blue, Heavenly Blue, Autumn Terracotta & Creme Brulee cardstock
Moonstruck, Dutch Blue, Heavenly Blue, Autumn Terracotta & Creme Brulee ink
Color-Ready Alphabet Stickers Hodge Podge
Spounge daubers
Fiskars scalloped edge punch

No comments: