Thursday, July 16, 2009

Arizona Memorial Layout

I completed layout #2 for my Hawaii vacation album! I am trying to keep my albums small so that they won't take over the house, so unless there is a lot to scrap about, I am doing one double page layout per event / topic. On this layout, I had planned to put the journaling above the title, but it just wasn't working out. I didn't want to remove any of the pictures, so I decided to add a Flip-Flap to the memory protector to hold another picture and my journaling. I love these cool little things. Kudos to Jeanette Lynton and the creative team at CTMH for seeing a great way to create interactive pages without cutting into your page protectors. I had more than enough room to tell the story without making my layout look crowded. Thanks also to Tresa Black for her easy to follow video tutorial on how to use the Flip-Flaps. Now on to layout #3!







Recipe:
Rustic Alphabet, Charm Uppercase, He Said She Said & Star Struck stamp sets
Majestic Blue & Blue Ribbon paper packs
Outdoor Denim, Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue & Colonial White cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Cranberry & Indian Corn Blue ink
Clear Sparkles
Metal-rimmed circle tags
Foam squares
Sponge daubers

No comments: