Sunday, May 3, 2009

NSD Layouts

Today was a busy day, with a soccer game (Adrian's team won 5 -1) and a friend's retirement party to attend, so this is the first chance I have had to sit down at the computer. As promised, here is the first of several layouts I completed on National Scrapbook Day. I am a big fan of Jeanette Lynton's pattern books, so for this layout I used a pattern from Cherish called Silver Screen. I frequently tweak the patterns to fit my pictures, but this time I pretty much left it alone. My favorite part of the layout is the patterned paper I created using White Daisy cardstock and a stamp from the Jingle Borders stamp set. I stamped the background pattern using Indian Corn Blue ink, and then filled in parts of it with Cranberry and Honey markers.

  
 
Recipe:
Jingle Borders, Priceless Love Word Puzzle, July Word Puzzle & Friendship Word Puzzle stamp sets
Blue Ribbon patterned papers
White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, & Honey cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry & Honey ink
Outdoor Denim, Cranberry & Honey markers

No comments: