Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby, it's COLD outside!

Our family drove to Palm Springs in February this year and went on the Aerial Tram. The weather was bad, to say the least, and we ended up shivering in the snow and wind. The experience wasn't much fun, but at least it enabled me to create a winter themed scrapbook layout, something I don't often get to do in sunny Southern California! I used Understudy from Imagine as my pattern, but adapted it to fit my pictures. A fun new (to me) product to point out: the Hodge Podge alphabet stamp set is a collection of fonts that you can mix and match to create eclectic looking titles. I just got mine and am having fun experimenting with the different looks you can get using just this set! If you want to read all about our snowy adventure, click on the last picture to view the journaling up close.







Recipe:
Hodge Podge & Rustic Alphabet stamp sets
Emporium patterned paper
Outdoor Denim & Desert Sand cardstock
Outdoor Denim & Crystal Blue ink
Outdoor Denim Marker
Martha Steward and EK Success snowflake punches

2 comments:

Helen Onulak said...

Great use of the Emporium papers. It's fun to see how everyone uses the same layout pattern.

Take a minute to stop by my website and add your layout to Mr. Linky...then others will be able to come see your layout. If you need help, let me know.

Sandra said...

Great blog!

I added your blog to my list of CTMH consultant blogs!!!
Sandra
CTMH sister